We have introduced our Premium Service in response to our client’s demands. The service is multi-faceted, completely flexible and designed to run as an additional layer to our highly bespoke safaris and holidays.
The Premium Service caters for those:
- who want ultra-private or VIP arrangements at all levels;
- whose time is most valuable;
- who want as much detail as possible arranged on their behalf prior to their departure;
- who simply wish to have ‘that little bit extra’
The Premium Service can arrange the following:
Aviation and airport-based services
- Private aviation – international:
We are able to arrange private charter from the UK, USA or Europe to all the destinations we feature. As with everything we do, the service is entirely flexible and we usually arrange to collect clients directly from home (by helicopter or chauffeur for instance) before departing from the VIP lounge at one’s nearest airport with international departure facilities. Aircraft used range from rotary wing for local collection, to midsize (e.g. Falcon/Hawker/Lear), and heavy jets (e.g. Embraer/ Gulfstream) for international departures.
- Private charter within Africa or India:
This may (and frequently does) form part of the safari or holiday that we create for you. However, please specify if you require private charter as a matter of course.
- Private luxury chauffeur services from anywhere in England to the airport of your choice.
- Airport lounge services throughout Africa.
- Lounge passes at the airports you will be visiting.
- Personalised airport parking:
Meet-and-greet services with your car at the airport.
- Special baggage service:
Have your luggage sent on ahead of you so that you can arrive unencumbered.
- Personal shopper service:
Private, personal shopping service from Selfridges and Harrods in London* – for everything from your cameras, to riding gear to safari and beach clothing. (*At Harrods there is a minimum spend of £2,500).
- Specialist bookshop:
Reductions on specialist travel books and maps at one of the top travel bookstores in London. We also give you our own lists of recommended reading.
- 10% off safari clothing and bags:
We have a specialist safari outfitter who can provide all your leather and canvas safari luggage as well as your clothing.
- For extra fizz:
A bottle of French champagne whilst at your chosen venue.
- For the children:
At no additional cost, we assemble a special kiddies kit, which brings their safari a little closer to them prior to departure, together with wonderful ways of capturing their memories.